eZeBox Dual Control UnitThe Dual Control Starter Unit makes it possible to independently control two groups of luminaires within one unit. The desired control split point is factory configured to order. In common with all units in the eZeBox range the type of control can be simple on/off or dimmable. If using third party control products (i.e. switches/sensors) they will require hard wiring to the input terminals provided, but for ease of installation we strongly recommend selecting the appropriate control from our extensive range of plug-in control devices. Reserve one outlet on each side of the control split for this method. Use for areas requiring two groups of luminaires to be controlled independently. Note that if required control terminals (4, 5 & 6) for A can be linked with those for B on site (using suitably sized conductors). This will consolidate the unit to single control.
- Outlets rated 16A 230V. Total system rating 16A.
- Large capacity input terminals can accept 3 x 2.5mm², 2 x 4mm² or 1 x 6 mm² conductors.
- 7-pole – ideal for on/off or dimming control
- End outlet can be used as a spare, or to plug-in additional units.
- All units come with unique snap on/off single point fixing brackets.
Use end socket as a spare outlet (for control B), but for more outlets plug in an
Expansion Unit – and utilise the existing ‘control B’
Tap-off Unit – which will require independent ‘plug-in control’.
Note: In either case units can plug in direct ‘unit to unit’ or via
a suitable interconnecting lead.